We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 3 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
Macaroni salad is an all-time favorite, and it's no wonder, 'cause you can make it in so many different ways! Our recipe for Macaroni Mold is a unique take on macaroni salad that looks and tastes special!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sweet relish
- 2 small carrots, grated (about cup)
- 1/2 of a small sweet onion, chopped (about cup)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (0.25 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup boiling water
What to Do
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and cool.
In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, relish, carrot, onion, salt, and pepper; set aside.
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water and allow to cool about 5 minutes. Add gelatin and macaroni to mayonnaise mixture; mix until evenly coated. Pour into a 10-inch Bundt pan or mold and refrigerate for 3 hours or until set.
Invert mold onto a platter and serve.
- Make this a day or two in advance when you know you'll be busy with other last-minute party preparations.
- With so many easy ways to make macaroni salad, why settle on just one recipe? Click here to see more!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.