We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
I call this my international salad. Take a look at what's in it- lentils, orzo (rice-shaped pasta), cumin, and cilantro, I think we covered the globe with this one!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup prepared vinaigrette dressing
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 cups cooked lentils
- 1 cup cooked orzo
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
What to Do
- Whisk together first 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add lentils and remaining ingredients, tossing gently to coat. Cover and chill 2 hours.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One of the great thing about Brussels sprouts, is how many wonderful and versatile ways we can cook 'em up. Have you ever tried them pickled? Well, now's the time, with our Pickled Brussels Sprouts recipe! It's got the perfect combo of seasonings, along with just the right amount of tanginess! Chill 'em, serve 'em, and devour 'em!