Confetti Crab Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The next time you're asked to bring something to a party or potluck, tell 'em you'll bring the confetti...that is, the Confetti Crab Salad! This super simple crab salad gets its fun and festive party look from the different-colored bell peppers. It tastes like a party too!
What You'll Need
- 3 (8-ounce) packages imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 10 bell peppers (assorted colors), chopped
- 3 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3 cucumbers, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Chill for 1 hour, then serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Calories 115
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7g 7 %
- Saturated Fat 0.8g 4 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.5g 9 %
- Cholesterol 8.5mg 3 %
- Sodium 535mg 22 %
- Total Carbohydrates 14g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.3g 9 %
- Sugars 8.1g 0 %