Mediterranean Cucumber Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is no ordinary cucumber salad recipe. That's 'cause we added in the flavors of Greek yogurt and and fresh dill to make it an extraordinary Mediterranean Cucumber Salad!
What You'll Need
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine cucumbers, scallions, and red pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and pour over cucumber mixture. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before tossing and serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ready to change up your sides? Our Vegetable Couscous recipe is a Moroccan-favorite and it's so versatile, it'll never get old! Not only can you switch it up with your favorite veggies, but you can eat it hot, or cold! Now that's definitely a side dish to put on the menu!