Mediterranean Cucumber Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is no ordinary cucumber salad recipe. That's 'cause we added in the flavors of Greek yogurt and and fresh dill to make it an extraordinary Mediterranean Cucumber Salad!
What You'll Need
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine cucumbers, scallions, and red pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and pour over cucumber mixture. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before tossing and serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
French toast typically means sticky hands and mouths (and lots of napkins!), but with our recipe for Maple French Toast Sticks you don't have to worry about that 'cause the flavorings and the rich maple syrup are already cooked in!