Mediterranean Cucumber Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is no ordinary cucumber salad recipe. That's 'cause we added in the flavors of Greek yogurt and and fresh dill to make it an extraordinary Mediterranean Cucumber Salad!
What You'll Need
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine cucumbers, scallions, and red pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and pour over cucumber mixture. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before tossing and serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The "butter tart" is considered one of Canada's quintessential desserts, and with good reason! All it takes is just one bite to understand what makes these so special. The pastry is super flaky, the filling is butter-rich, and together...they're amazing! Our recipe for Canada Tarts is one you'll want to add to your recipe box!