Mixed Berry Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No ordinary salad will work for this special event. Oh, no! We're bringing out those red and blue berries and adding a bit of patriotism to every bite.
What You'll Need
- 1 medium head iceberg lettuce, washed and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, washed and sliced
- 1/2 pint fresh blueberries, washed
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian dressing
- 1/2 of a small onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup sugar
What to Do
- In a large salad bowl, combine the lettuce, strawberries, and blueberries.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; mix well and add to the lettuce mixture. Toss and serve.
If you prefer to make this in advance, chill the lettuce mixture and the Italian dressing mixture separately; then just toss and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a light and fluffy quick bread that's perfect for the holiday season. Our Razzle-Dazzle Raspberry Bread is studded with lots of sweet red raspberries. This bread is pretty enough and tasty enough to give as a homemade gift, but easy enough to make anytime you're craving a "razzle-dazzling" treat.