The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Summer Garden Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
Mother Nature's gifts from the garden make this easy Summer Garden Salad one to savor! The fresh veggies along with the refreshing homemade dressing make it a winning duo of texture and flavor.
What You'll Need
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 medium-sized red onion, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 large cucumber, sliced and quartered
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine tomato, red onion, cucumber, and green pepper chunks; toss gently.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, lemon juice, cilantro, salt, and black pepper; whisk until well blended.
- Pour dressing into large bowl with mixed vegetables and toss gently until well combined. Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
This salad coupled with a bowl of our homemade gazpacho is the ultimate light and cool summer meal.
Jul 20, 2017
This salad recipe is delicious and uses the veggies that are ripening in my garden right now. I love that I can pick my own vegetables and toss up such a delightful salad for my family. It's colorful and crunchy and goes well with many of my summer meals.
- WAS THIS HELPFUL? YesNo
- REPORT ABUSE
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The "butter tart" is considered one of Canada's quintessential desserts, and with good reason! All it takes is just one bite to understand what makes these so special. The pastry is super flaky, the filling is butter-rich, and together...they're amazing! Our recipe for Canada Tarts is one you'll want to add to your recipe box!