Summer Garden Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mother Nature's gifts from the garden make this easy Summer Garden Salad one to savor! The fresh veggies along with the refreshing homemade dressing make it a winning duo of texture and flavor.
What You'll Need
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 medium-sized red onion, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 large cucumber, sliced and quartered
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine tomato, red onion, cucumber, and green pepper chunks; toss gently.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, lemon juice, cilantro, salt, and black pepper; whisk until well blended.
- Pour dressing into large bowl with mixed vegetables and toss gently until well combined. Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
This salad coupled with a bowl of our homemade gazpacho is the ultimate light and cool summer meal.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you love chewy cookies and you love chocolate, you're in for a real treat! These Double Chocolate Chewies pack a chocolate punch nobody can resist! They're a bit chewy, really chocolatey, and a little crunchy, all at the same time. That's why they're one of Howard's all-time favorites! Pour a glass of ice cold milk, and get ready for a cookie experience like no other.