Bacon and Egg Macaroni Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 1 Hr 15 Min
We have given popular macaroni salad a homemade makeover by adding the smoky flavor of bacon and the heartiness of chopped eggs. Team our Bacon and Egg Macaroni Salad with any of your picnic or cookout favorites and get ready for raves.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound elbow macaroni
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook macaroni over high heat 7 to 9 minutes, or just until tender. Drain, rinse, and let cool.
- Place macaroni in a large bowl, add remaining ingredients, and mix well. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.