Mexican Corn Bread Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mexican Corn Bread Salad is a colorful layered salad that tastes like a fiesta in a bowl. This novel summer salad looks as awesome as it tastes. Whether for company or to add tasty excitement to your mealtime routine, raves will be coming your way!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (1-ounce) package dry ranch-style dressing mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 6 corn bread muffins
- 2 (16-ounce) cans pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
- 3 large tomatoes, chopped
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 6 scallions, sliced
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine dressing mix, sour cream, and mayonnaise; set aside.
- Crumble half the corn muffins into a large glass bowl or trifle dish. Place a layer of beans over corn muffins, then bell pepper, dressing mixture, corn, tomatoes, bacon, remaining corn muffins, cheese, and scallions.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 567
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27g 42 %
- Saturated Fat 8.4g 42 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 17g 34 %
- Cholesterol 58mg 19 %
- Sodium 1,496mg 62 %
- Total Carbohydrates 67g 22 %
- Dietary Fiber 9.3g 37 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you serve this as a snack or a side dish, it's sure to be a hit. Golden and crispy potato wedges pair perfectly with our creamy avocado dip. It's hard not to get addicted to our recipe for Crispy Potato Wedges with California Dip; it's that good.