Potato Salad Confetti Mold
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 3 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
No, we didn't put actual confetti into the potato salad! Our Potato Salad Confetti Mold gets its name from all the tasty veggie add-ins that make it look like there's confetti inside. Isn't it great when you can add fun and flavor to a dish?
What You'll Need
- 6 white potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes (about 2 pounds)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery (2 stalks)
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained ( cup)
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 small red onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (.25 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup boiling water
What to Do
- Place potato cubes into a large saucepan and fill with enough water to cover potatoes. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and cook 15 to 20 minutes, until fork-tender; drain and cool.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, celery, black olives, bell pepper, onion, mayonnaise, salt, and black pepper; set aside.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; cool. Add cooled gelatin to celery mixture; mix well. Add potatoes and stir until evenly coated. Pour into a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan and refrigerate at least 3 to 4 hours.
- Invert pan onto a large oval platter, gently shaking mold to loosen it. Slice into serving-sized pieces.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 269
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13g 20 %
- Saturated Fat 1.9g 10 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 5.1g 10 %
- Cholesterol 54mg 18 %
- Sodium 473mg 20 %
- Total Carbohydrates 34g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.4g 18 %
- Sugars 4.9g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It just doesn't get more refreshing than watermelon pops in the summer! Plus, watermelon is a great fruit to help keep you hydrated when the sun is blazing overhead. We like to add a little bit of something extra to our Fruity Watermelon Pops by mixing in chopped berries or fresh mint! Yum!