Potato Salad Confetti Mold
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 3 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
No, we didn't put actual confetti into the potato salad! Our Potato Salad Confetti Mold gets its name from all the tasty veggie add-ins that make it look like there's confetti inside. Isn't it great when you can add fun and flavor to a dish?
What You'll Need:
- 6 white potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes (about 2 pounds)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery (2 stalks)
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained ( cup)
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 small red onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (.25 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup boiling water
What To Do:
- Place potato cubes into a large saucepan and fill with enough water to cover potatoes. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and cook 15 to 20 minutes, until fork-tender; drain and cool.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, celery, black olives, bell pepper, onion, mayonnaise, salt, and black pepper; set aside.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; cool. Add cooled gelatin to celery mixture; mix well. Add potatoes and stir until evenly coated. Pour into a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan and refrigerate at least 3 to 4 hours.
- Invert pan onto a large oval platter, gently shaking mold to loosen it. Slice into serving-sized pieces.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 263
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12g 19 %
- Saturated Fat 2.0g 10 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 5.2g 10 %
- Cholesterol 54mg 18 %
- Sodium 465mg 19 %
- Total Carbohydrates 35g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.6g 19 %
- Sugars 4.9g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.