We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We wouldn't be surprised if one bite of this All-In-One Paella has you dancing the Spanish flamenco! This dish is full of color, full of spice, and full of flavor. Plus, with so many goodies inside you're going to feel like you're eating your way through a treasure chest of yummy.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 pound chorizo sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1 pound frozen shrimp, peeled and deveined, thawed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 (10-ounce) package yellow long grain rice, cooked according to package directions (about 5 cups cooked)
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken and sausage; cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until browned. Transfer to a plate.
- In the same skillet, add broth; bring to a simmer. Add bell peppers, onion, and peas. Cook 4 to 6 minutes, or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Add shrimp; cook 2 to 4 minutes, or until pink. Stir in paprika, salt, and cooked rice. Return chicken and sausage to the skillet; reduce heat to medium and cook until heated through. Serve immediately.