We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We wouldn't be surprised if one bite of this All-In-One Paella has you dancing the Spanish flamenco! This dish is full of color, full of spice, and full of flavor. Plus, with so many goodies inside you're going to feel like you're eating your way through a treasure chest of yummy.
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 pound chorizo sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1 pound frozen shrimp, peeled and deveined, thawed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 (10-ounce) package yellow long grain rice, cooked according to package directions (about 5 cups cooked)
What To Do:
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken and sausage; cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until browned. Transfer to a plate.
- In the same skillet, add broth; bring to a simmer. Add bell peppers, onion, and peas. Cook 4 to 6 minutes, or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Add shrimp; cook 2 to 4 minutes, or until pink. Stir in paprika, salt, and cooked rice. Return chicken and sausage to the skillet; reduce heat to medium and cook until heated through. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've been to a church picnic or, really, just about any kind of family get-together in the South, then you're probably familiar with pimiento cheese spread. It's a staple there! We thought we'd give these deviled eggs a Southern twist by stuffing them with a pimiento cheese mixture, and boy, did they turn out good! These Pimiento Cheese Deviled Eggs will be a hit with your family this Easter.