We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Corned beef hash is found in restaurants all over the country, but with our recipe for Homemade Hash, you won't have to travel past your front door to get it. This corned beef hash recipe is hearty, quick, and perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 2 onions, diced
- 3 cups diced boiled potatoes (3 to 4 large potatoes) (see Notes)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups diced cooked corned beef (about 1 pound)
What To Do:
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter; saute onions 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender.
- Add potatoes, salt, and pepper and cook 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add corned beef, and cook 5 to 6 minutes, or until heated through.
- You can substitute refrigerated or frozen diced potatoes, if you'd like.
- Top with a fried egg for a tasty breakfast dish!
- We recommend you also try our delicious Turkey Hash Cakes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Mom's Go-To Weeknight Goulash is super easy and budget-friendly, making it a great weeknight dinner recipe! This family-friendly dinner is made with ground beef, elbow macaroni, a couple of veggies and your family's favorite spaghetti sauce. Everything cooks together in one skillet, and, right before it's served, it's topped with some yummy cheese. The results are delicious!