Tuscan One Pot
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chock-full comforting, healthy ingredients, this hearty, flavorful Tuscan One Pot Italian-style stew is sure to brighten up dinnertime. Savor every last drop of this easy one pot and know that, when you're done, clean-up will take no time at all! Just in time for cooler weather, our Tuscan One Pot is here to save the day.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound turkey sausage, casing removed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 (15-1/2-ounce) cans great northern beans, undrained
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups fresh spinach, washed
What to Do
- In a soup pot, heat oil over high heat. Add sausage, onion, and garlic, and cook 6 to 8 minutes or until no pink remains, stirring frequently to break up the sausage.
- Add remaining ingredients, except spinach; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes, or until thickened.
- Right before serving, stir in spinach and serve.
Check This Out!
- Dinner doesn't get much easier than one-pot meals! For a huge variety of tasty one-dish meals, check out 36 Quick and Easy One-Pot Meals!
- If you loved this Tuscan One Pot, make sure to check out our collection of 46 No-Fail Italian Favorites, Plus 9 Classic Sauces.
- For more soups and stews, check out our collection of Sensational Soup Recipes.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 418
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 2.1g 10 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 32g 64 %
- Cholesterol 57mg 19 %
- Sodium 855mg 36 %
- Total Carbohydrates 52g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 12g 50 %
- Sugars 2.3g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One of the great thing about Brussels sprouts, is how many wonderful and versatile ways we can cook 'em up. Have you ever tried them pickled? Well, now's the time, with our Pickled Brussels Sprouts recipe! It's got the perfect combo of seasonings, along with just the right amount of tanginess! Chill 'em, serve 'em, and devour 'em!