Hot Dog Bundles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
They'll be shouting "Hot diggity dog!" for Hot Dog Bundles, a combo of hot dogs and beans served together in buns.
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-ounce) package hot dogs, cut into 1-inch slices
- 2 (16-ounce) cans vegetarian baked beans
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 8 hot dog rolls, split
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a 2-quart casserole dish, combine all ingredients except rolls; mix well.
- Cover and bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Spoon into hot dog buns and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 454
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18g 28 %
- Saturated Fat 7.1g 35 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 16g 32 %
- Cholesterol 30mg 10 %
- Sodium 1,160mg 48 %
- Total Carbohydrates 61g 20 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.6g 23 %
- Sugars 26g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.