Chicken Cacciatore One Pot
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 3/4 cups beef broth
- 1 (28-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
What to Do
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and the black pepper. Roll chicken in flour mixture, coating completely.
- In a soup pot over high heat, heat 3 tablespoons oil until hot; brown chicken on all sides 5 minutes. Remove chicken from pot; set aside. Add mushrooms, green pepper, onion, garlic, and remaining oil to pot and cook 5 minutes, or until onions are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add remaining ingredients, including remaining salt; return chicken to pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 30 minutes, or until chicken is fork-tender, stirring occasionally.
Dinner doesn't get much easier than one-pot meals! For a huge variety of tasty one-dish meals, check out 36 Quick and Easy One-Pot Meals!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 703
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 24g 36 %
- Saturated Fat 3.9g 20 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 71g 143 %
- Cholesterol 181mg 60 %
- Sodium 2,809mg 117 %
- Total Carbohydrates 49g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.2g 25 %
- Sugars 19g 0 %