Mother's Day French Toast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mother's Day French Toast is a classic French toast recipe that's the perfect wake-up call for Mother's Day. This is the perfect Mother's Day brunch idea, because it's sweet and special, just like Mom! Make this Mother's Day breakfast recipe for your special lady and watch her smile from ear to ear.
What You'll Need
- 7 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 (1-pound) loaf egg bread (challah), cut into eight 1-inch slices
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs. Add milk and cinnamon; mix well.
- In a large skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Dip each bread slice in egg mixture then cook 2 to 4 minutes, until golden on both sides, turning halfway through cooking, and adding remaining butter to skillet as needed.
- Cut French toast in half diagonally and serve with your favorite topping (see Note).
Why not try topping your Mother's Day French Toast with our Vanilla Butter Maple Syrup? With just 3 ingredients, it couldn't be simpler. to finish off this Mother's Day French toast recipe just right!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Need a full-of-flavor pork tenderloin recipe that's also quick to get on the table? Well then, our Skillet Parmesan Pork is perfect for you! The whole family will love the seasoned-to-perfection taste, and you'll love that it comes together in about 10 minutes. Sound too good to be true? Well, go ahead and give yourself a pinch, cause not only is this real, but it's perfect to make any night of the week!