Mother's Day French Toast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mother's Day French Toast is a classic French toast recipe that's the perfect wake-up call for Mother's Day. This is the perfect Mother's Day brunch idea, because it's sweet and special, just like Mom! Make this Mother's Day breakfast recipe for your special lady and watch her smile from ear to ear.
What You'll Need
- 7 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 (1-pound) loaf egg bread (challah), cut into eight 1-inch slices
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs. Add milk and cinnamon; mix well.
- In a large skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Dip each bread slice in egg mixture then cook 2 to 4 minutes, until golden on both sides, turning halfway through cooking, and adding remaining butter to skillet as needed.
- Cut French toast in half diagonally and serve with your favorite topping (see Note).
Why not try topping your Mother's Day French Toast with our Vanilla Butter Maple Syrup? With just 3 ingredients, it couldn't be simpler. to finish off this Mother's Day French toast recipe just right!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.