Orange Pancakes with Sunshine Orange Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 14 (4-inch) pancakes
- 3 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Your morning orange juice is already in these pancakes, so enjoy them with a glass of cold milk instead.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 3 tablespoons plus 1/4 cup sugar, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice, divided
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
What to Do
- Combine biscuit mix and 3 tablespoons sugar in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
- Combine eggs, 3/4 cup orange juice, and milk in a small bowl, stirring well; pour into well of biscuit mix mixture, stirring just until moistened.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto a hot, lightly greased griddle. Cook pancakes until tops are covered with bubbles and edges appear cooked; turn and cook other side.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, mix the remaining 1/4 cup sugar, cornstarch, and remaining 3/4 cup orange juice; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly; boil 1 minute.
- Serve pancakes with warm orange sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're tired of serving the same ol' side dishes every fall, then you've got to give our Butternut Squash Fritters a try. Fried until golden and crispy, there's no way anyone can resist having one...or two. And they're even better if you drizzle a little syrup over them!