Shrimp Newburg Waffles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This four-ingredient luscious brunch recipe for Shrimp Newburg Waffles sounds fancy but, thanks to our market shortcuts, it's a cinch!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (15-ounce) cans cream of shrimp soup
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 pound frozen cooked medium shrimp, thawed
- 4 frozen waffles
What To Do:
- In a large saucepan, combine soup, sherry, and heavy cream; cook over medium heat until heated through, stirring occasionally (DO NOT BOIL). Add shrimp and stir until heated through.
- Meanwhile, heat waffles according to package directions.
- Top waffles with Newburg sauce, and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Fire up the grill! This is one of our juiciest grilled pork chop recipes ever. What makes these Honey Mustard Grilled Pork Chops so good is the sweet 'n' tangy glaze that caramelizes as it cooks. You'll be smackin' your lips with each bite!