S'mores Pancake Mix
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For the pancake lover in your life, there's no better gift than our S'mores Pancake Mix. This is one of those gifts in a jar that'll be appreciated by kids of all ages. After all, who doesn't love a little sweetness mixed into their favorite morning breakfast?
What You'll Need
- 2 cups pancake and waffle mix, divided
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup mini marshmallows
What to Do
- Pour 1 cup pancake mix, chocolate chips, remaining pancake mix, graham cracker crumbs, and marshmallows into canning jar, tapping jar on counter to level after each addition. Seal jar, and decorate. (See note)
Don't forget to attach a copy of the cooking instructions to the jar! You can hand write the instructions or print them out HERE!
S'mores Pancakes Cooking Instructions:
Makes 12-14 Pancakes
- Heat griddle or large skillet over medium heat until hot, but not smoking. Lightly grease griddle with vegetable shortening.
- In a large bowl, add entire jar of dry ingredients, and 1-1/3 cups cold water; stir until well mixed. If batter is too thick, add 1 tablespoon of water at a time.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter (per pancake) onto griddle.
- Cook pancakes 1 to 1-1/2 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.0g 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 0.0mg 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 0.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.