Amaretto French Toast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Jazz up your French toast with the sweet combination of amaretto and cinnamon! Our Amaretto French Toast makes for a sweet brunch idea, especially since it only takes 10 minutes. You'll be savoring every bite of this one. (Don't forget the tall glass of orange juice!)
What You'll Need
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup amaretto-flavored coffee creamer
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 slices homestyle bread (see Note)
- Cooking spray
What to Do
- In a shallow dish, whisk eggs, coffee creamer, and cinnamon.
- Dip 2 slices of bread in egg mixture, letting slices soak 5 seconds on each side.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat; coat with cooking spray. Cook bread slices 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Repeat with remaining bread slices.
You'll want to keep the first batch of French toast warm in a preheated 200 degree F oven while the second batch cooks.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a nostalgic strawberry shortcake recipe, our Icebox Strawberry Shortcake Bars will make you feel like a kid again. The creamy strawberry taste is perfect for an outdoor picnic, a get-together, or as a romantic dessert.