We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 35 Min
Can't choose between eggs Benedict or waffles? With our Waffles Benedict, you no longer have to! Sunday morning breakfast will never be the same once you've introduced your family to this unique and scrumptious delight!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1 1/3 cups buttermilk
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 (0.9-ounce) envelope hollandaise sauce mix
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 8 thin prosciutto slices (about 1/4 pound) (see Note)
What To Do:
- Stir together baking mix, buttermilk, cheese, oil, and 1 egg in a medium bowl until blended. Let batter stand 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add water to a depth of 3 inches in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and maintain a light simmer. Add vinegar. Break remaining 4 eggs, and slip into water, 1 at a time, as close as possible to surface. Simmer 3 to 5 minutes or to desired degree of doneness. Remove with a slotted spoon. Trim edges, if desired.
- Cook batter in a preheated, lightly greased waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions until golden.
- Meanwhile, prepare hollandaise sauce according to package directions, adding lemon juice and tarragon.
- Stack 2 waffles, and top with 2 prosciutto slices, 1 poached egg, and desired amount of hollandaise sauce. Repeat procedure for each serving.
Packaged hollandaise sauce is dressed up here with the addition of lemon juice and tarragon. Feel free to use deli ham in place of the prosciutto.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We really went "over the top" with this open-faced sandwich. Our Over-the-Top Chicken Caesar Melt is a fill-ya-up main dish that was inspired by all the easy and convenient ingredients in the freezer aisle. It's made with flavorful Texas toast that gets topped with yummy ingredients like chicken, cheese, onion rings, and more. It's a must-make!
- Perfectly Easy Pancakes: 28 Simple Pancake Recipes
- Strawberry Cheesecake French Toast
- French Toast Bread Pudding
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes
- French Toast in a Mug
- French Toast Rollups
- Banana Pancakes with Golden Banana Syrup
- Disappearing Stuffed French Toast
- All-In-One French Toast Bake
- Hootenanny Pancake