Whole Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Want to whip up some fluffy pancakes in just a few minutes? Try this whole wheat pancake recipe for a delicious way to start the day!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups low-fat buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- Assorted fresh fruit for topping
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients. In a medium bowl, whisk buttermilk, oil, and eggs; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moist.
- Coat a nonstick griddle or skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Pour 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until bubbles form on top. Turn pancakes over and cook an additional 2 to 3 minutes, or until golden brown. Continue in batches. Serve topped with fresh fruit.
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out our free eBook, Perfectly Easy Pancakes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 369
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 2.1g 10 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 14g 29 %
- Cholesterol 98mg 33 %
- Sodium 796mg 33 %
- Total Carbohydrates 62g 21 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.1g 16 %
- Sugars 16g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.