Simple Blintz Soufflé
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Everyone loves brunch! That's why we've got a delicious new brunch recipe that's been around for a while. This Simple Blintz Soufflé is a traditionally Jewish treat that is sure to please everyone around the kitchen table. Easy to make, and full of sweet good morning flavor, get ready for a brunch to remember!
What You'll Need
- 2 (15-ounce) packages frozen cheese blintzes
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Place blintzes in a single layer in baking dish and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together eggs, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla extract. Pour mixture over blintzes, then drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until golden. Let sit 10 minutes, then cut into squares and serve.
Test Kitchen Tip!
- How about putting out bowls of your favorite fruit sauce, (our favorite is strawberry) and some sour cream to serve over this recipe? We think it's a nice touch and so will the company.
- For more fantastic brunch recipes, try our All-In-One French Toast Bake or our Broccoli and Ham Quiche!
- For something extra special on a Sunday morning, serve our Banana Pancakes with Golden Banana Syrup, or our Famer's Breakfast Bake.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Chocolate Caramel Cookies are simple, decadent, and sinfully good. With each bite, you get the buttery texture from the shortbread, the ooey-gooey pull from the caramel, and the richness from the chocolate. In short, they're a real treat!