French Toast Rollups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 24 rollups
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
With a hint of cinnamon and sugar on the outside, and a creamy filling on the inside, our mini French Toast Rollups are the perfect make-ahead, portable breakfast!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 24 slices white sandwich bread, crusts removed
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, egg yolk, and 1/4 cup sugar until smooth; set aside.
- Roll out each bread slice with a rolling pin. Spread cheese mixture over bread, distributing evenly. Roll up each slice jellyroll-style and place seam-side down on a baking sheet.
- In a shallow dish, combine remaining sugar and the cinnamon. Brush butter over rollups then roll them in the cinnamon-sugar mixture, until completely coated. Return them to baking sheet after coating.
- Cover and freeze at least 2 hours.
- Just before serving, preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Bake rollups 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden.
Fench Toast Rollups will keep in the freezer up to two months prior to baking, so whip up a batch for yourself! These are perfect for making in advance. Another delicious morning option is our Sunrise Breakfast Pizza, or try Rise 'n' Shine Omelets. I bake those off and freeze 'em for breakfast on-the-go all week!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The family is going to rave over these budget-friendly skillet pork chops! Made with a box of shortcut stuffing mix, and lots ooey gooey cheese, our "Unstuffed" Stuffed Pork Chops are layered to perfection. It's a dish that looks and tastes like it's fit for royalty, so there's no need to tell everyone just how budget-friendly it actually is!