Bean Sauce Italia
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Think this sounds like a crazy combination? Taste it and you'll agree that it's an easy, old-time taste that fits today.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 can (15 ounces) chick peas, drained
- 5 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
What to Do
- Place the olive oil, chick peas, garlic, lemon juice, salt, pepper and chili powder in a blender, in that order. (It will blend better).
- Puree, mixing frequently with a spoon, until it becomes a paste.
Makes about 1-1/4 cups (enough for 1 pound of pasta).
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!