Garlic Tomato Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a sauce recipe you'll want to keep on hand for another delicious way to serve pasta, for that "once in a while" change.
What You'll Need
- 10 1/2 cups hot water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon instant chicken bouillon granules
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
What to Do
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients except the spaghetti sauce; process until smooth.
- In a saucepan, warm the spaghetti sauce. Add the blended mixture, and heat through, stirring occasionally.
Makes about 4 cups.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 131
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 1.3g 6 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.3g 5 %
- Cholesterol 0.5mg 0 %
- Sodium 1,602mg 67 %
- Total Carbohydrates 12g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 6.1g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.