Bow Tie Lasagna
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Bow ties are a must at fancy functions, but this time they're pasta bow ties that you need. And the results are a real party pleaser. This is one vegetarian lasagna recipe you're going to return to again and again!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12 ounce) package uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 (25 to 28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce, divided
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) jar mild picante sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse with cold water, drain again, and set aside.
Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine ricotta and broccoli; set aside.
In another bowl, combine the spaghetti sauce, picante sauce, garlic powder, and salt. Spread 1 cup of spaghetti sauce on bottom of prepared baking dish. Layer half of cooked pasta evenly over sauce.
- With a tablespoon, evenly cover pasta with ricotta mixture. Cover with remaining pasta, followed by remaining spaghetti sauce. Top with mozzarella cheese and bake 35 to 40 minutes until cheese is melted and golden.
Don't worry if you don't have any bow tie pasta on hand. You can surely use spirals and elbows or another favorite.
- If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out our collection of 19 Easy Lasagna Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 408
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 16g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 9.0g 45 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 20g 40 %
- Cholesterol 52mg 17 %
- Sodium 1,297mg 54 %
- Total Carbohydrates 47g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.6g 10 %
- Sugars 7.1g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking for a twist on boring old salads? Our South-of-the-Border BBQ Chicken Salad is going to be a flavor loaded way to chow down on something light. This BBQ chicken salad recipe is simple, fast, and insanely delicious. One bit and you'll know what we mean!