We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Let the summertime flavors of our Seashore Linguine whisk you away to a seaside afternoon! We top our linguine with an herb-based clam sauce and some grated cheese, that'll make you wish you could pack it all up and head to the shore!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (6-ounce) cans minced clams with juice
- 1/2 cup clam juice
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound linguine
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil; saute garlic about 5 minutes, or until golden. Add minced clams, clam juice, parsley, oregano, basil, salt, crushed red pepper, and black pepper.Simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot of boiling water, cook linguine to desired doneness; drain.
- Serve the clam sauce over the linguine.
Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese before serving. And you can't just leave that delicious sauce behind! This calls for a basket of our Garlic Bread for dipping and dunking purposes!