We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
Got a cravin' for a beefy, cheesy dish? Then look no further! This robust entree will quickly become a weeknight favorite at your house.
What You'll Need:
- 8 ounces uncooked small elbow macaroni
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (14-1/2-ounce) cans Italian stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Cook elbow macaroni according to package directions; drain.
- Cook ground beef and onion in a Dutch oven coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat until ground beef crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain well; pat with paper towels.
- Stir stewed tomatoes and next 3 ingredients into skillet; cook until thoroughly heated. Stir in cooked macaroni. Sprinkle with shredded Cheddar cheese, and serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 646
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 28g 43 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 64 %
- Trans Fat 1.1g 0 %
- Protein 38g 76 %
- Cholesterol 107mg 36 %
- Sodium 1,151mg 48 %
- Total Carbohydrates 61g 20 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.4g 17 %
- Sugars 13g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These Beer-Brined Pork Chops are so moist, so tender, and so flavorful, you're going to want to pick up the bone and nibble on it, so you don't leave any of the goodness behind. Make these delicious pork chops on your outdoor grill in the summer or on a grill pan on a rainy day!