Creamy Italian Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll love this creamy pasta salad with a flavorful Italian twist! Our Creamy Italian Pasta Salad makes a great side dish or warm-weather main dish. It features some of our favorite Italian ingredients, like tomatoes, basil, and olives.
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces twist pasta
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil or 1 to 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup ripe olives, cut in half
What to Do
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta until tender; drain, rinse, and drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, garlic, basil, salt, and black pepper. Add pasta, cherry tomatoes, green pepper, and olives; toss to coat well.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Feel free to add other colorful veggies, like cut-up carrots or red onion or whatever you have on hand.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 441
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22g 35 %
- Saturated Fat 2.2g 11 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 7.8g 16 %
- Cholesterol 20mg 7 %
- Sodium 1,119mg 47 %
- Total Carbohydrates 50g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.4g 14 %
- Sugars 3.5g 0 %