Creamy Italian Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll love this creamy pasta salad with a flavorful Italian twist! Our Creamy Italian Pasta Salad makes a great side dish or warm-weather main dish. It features some of our favorite Italian ingredients, like tomatoes, basil, and olives.
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces twist pasta
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil or 1 to 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup ripe olives, cut in half
What to Do
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta until tender; drain, rinse, and drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, garlic, basil, salt, and black pepper. Add pasta, cherry tomatoes, green pepper, and olives; toss to coat well.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Feel free to add other colorful veggies, like cut-up carrots or red onion or whatever you have on hand.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 474
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 23g 35 %
- Saturated Fat 3.1g 16 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 8.3g 17 %
- Cholesterol 15mg 5 %
- Sodium 1,126mg 47 %
- Total Carbohydrates 60g 20 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.4g 14 %
- Sugars 7.2g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're tired of serving the same ol' side dishes every fall, then you've got to give our Butternut Squash Fritters a try. Fried until golden and crispy, there's no way anyone can resist having one...or two. And they're even better if you drizzle a little syrup over them!