Creamy Italian Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll love this creamy pasta salad with a flavorful Italian twist! Our Creamy Italian Pasta Salad makes a great side dish or warm-weather main dish. It features some of our favorite Italian ingredients, like tomatoes, basil, and olives.
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces twist pasta
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil or 1 to 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup ripe olives, cut in half
What to Do
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta until tender; drain, rinse, and drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, garlic, basil, salt, and black pepper. Add pasta, cherry tomatoes, green pepper, and olives; toss to coat well.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Feel free to add other colorful veggies, like cut-up carrots or red onion or whatever you have on hand.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!