Creamy Italian Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll love this creamy pasta salad with a flavorful Italian twist! Our Creamy Italian Pasta Salad makes a great side dish or warm-weather main dish. It features some of our favorite Italian ingredients, like tomatoes, basil, and olives.
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces twist pasta
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil or 1 to 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup ripe olives, cut in half
What to Do
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta until tender; drain, rinse, and drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, garlic, basil, salt, and black pepper. Add pasta, cherry tomatoes, green pepper, and olives; toss to coat well.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Feel free to add other colorful veggies, like cut-up carrots or red onion or whatever you have on hand.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 441
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22g 35 %
- Saturated Fat 2.2g 11 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 7.8g 16 %
- Cholesterol 20mg 7 %
- Sodium 1,119mg 47 %
- Total Carbohydrates 50g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.4g 14 %
- Sugars 3.5g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Did you know that the first President of the United States, George Washington, began his morning routine with a breakfast that included the most incredible corn cakes? We decided to recreate his morning favorite, so you can make them for your family. George Washington's Corn Cakes feature the perfect combo of savory and sweet.