We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Grace your table with a side dish that's a little different and a little lighter, too. Best of all, it's easy to prepare!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound orzo pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced mushrooms or mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 envelopes (from a 2-ounce box) onion soup mix
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- Cook the orzo according to the package directions; drain and place in a large bowl; stir in the melted butter. Add the mushrooms, pimientos, scallions, and onion soup mix; mix well.
- Place in a 10-inch Bundt or tube pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through. Invert over a serving platter. Serve immediately.
Fill the center with a bunch of curly parsley to add some nice color to your table!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you're a dunker or a dipper, our Parmesan Onion Board is the perfect addition to your best soup recipes! It's got the bold flavors of onion, poppy seeds, and Parmesan cheese, and let's face it, that goes with just about anything!