Quick Lasagna Toss
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Classic lasagna is great, but sometimes it's too much work. Our Quick Lasagna Toss is perfect when you've got a craving but don't want all the fuss.
What You'll Need:
- 12 lasagna noodles, broken into large pieces
- 1 pound hot Italian sausage, casing removed
- 1 (26-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, in a large pot over medium-high heat, cook sausage 6 to 8 minutes, or until no pink remains, stirring to crumble sausage; drain. Add noodles and remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until heated through and the cheese has melted. Serve immediately.
Add a sprinkle of chopped parsley before serving and this will look extra-fancy and fresh-looking.
- There's nothing like a crispy, crunchy Caesar Salad to compliment a pasta dish!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 220
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14g 22 %
- Saturated Fat 7.3g 37 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 20g 40 %
- Cholesterol 51mg 17 %
- Sodium 593mg 25 %
- Total Carbohydrates 3.3g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 0.2g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This colonial-style brown bread is actually cooked inside of a can and it's a New England favorite! Our Boston Brown Bread is moist and flavorful on its own, but it's even better when you slather on some butter or cream cheese right before serving!