No-Wait Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Do you know anyone who doesn't love pasta? A bottled sauce keeps No-Wait Spaghetti with Meat Sauce convenient, 'cause we use it to make a zesty meat sauce that cooks up in the same pot as the pasta!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1 (26-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
What to Do
- In a 6-quart soup pot, cook the pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse, drain again, and set aside in the colander.
- In the same pot, heat the oil over high heat and cook the ground beef, pepper, onion, and carrot for 8 to 10 minutes, or until no pink remains in the beef.
- Add the spaghetti sauce and garlic powder and reduce the heat to medium-low, stirring to combine thoroughly.
- Return the pasta to the pot and toss to coat; cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the pasta is warmed through.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 563
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18g 28 %
- Saturated Fat 5.5g 27 %
- Trans Fat 0.7g 0 %
- Protein 26g 52 %
- Cholesterol 51mg 17 %
- Sodium 788mg 33 %
- Total Carbohydrates 72g 24 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.6g 15 %
- Sugars 10g 0 %