Meatball Mac & Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Add a little beefiness to your macaroni and cheese with our recipe for Meatball Mac & Cheese. This easy, cheesy, homemade macaroni and cheese recipe gets easily "beefed up" thanks to a convenient ingredient we found in the freezer aisle!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup (about 1/2 pound) diced Cheddar cheese or cubed processed cheese spread (like Velveeta)
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups frozen cocktail meatballs, thawed and cut in half
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large pot of boiling water, cook macaroni until just tender, drain and place in a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat milk and cheese together over medium heat until cheese melts; stir in mustard and salt.
- Add meatballs and cheese mixture to macaroni, mix well. Place in a 2-quart casserole dish and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until heated through. Serve.
- Secret Fettuccine Alfredo
- Mom's Go-To Weeknight Goulash
- Four Cheese Smoked Mac 'n' Cheese
- Tex-Mex Lasagna
- All-in-One Sausage Dinner
- California Dreaming Pasta Toss
- Lasagna Rollups
- Easy Pasta Recipes: 31 Best Pasta Recipes with Chicken, Beef, and More
- Chili Mac and Cheese
- Grandma's Macaroni and Cheese