Meatball Mac & Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Add a little beefiness to your macaroni and cheese with our recipe for Meatball Mac & Cheese. This easy, cheesy, homemade macaroni and cheese recipe gets easily "beefed up" thanks to a convenient ingredient we found in the freezer aisle!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup (about 1/2 pound) diced Cheddar cheese or cubed processed cheese spread (like Velveeta)
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups frozen cocktail meatballs, thawed and cut in half
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large pot of boiling water, cook macaroni until just tender, drain and place in a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat milk and cheese together over medium heat until cheese melts; stir in mustard and salt.
- Add meatballs and cheese mixture to macaroni, mix well. Place in a 2-quart casserole dish and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until heated through. Serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We put a shortcut twist on the time-honored recipe for Amish Friendship Bread. Instead of passing around a starter, our Amish Friendship Bread recipe makes enough for two loaves, so you can just call your friends and invite them over to enjoy the finished product!