Meatball Mac & Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Add a little beefiness to your macaroni and cheese with our recipe for Meatball Mac & Cheese. This easy, cheesy, homemade macaroni and cheese recipe gets easily "beefed up" thanks to a convenient ingredient we found in the freezer aisle!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup (about 1/2 pound) diced Cheddar cheese or cubed processed cheese spread (like Velveeta)
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups frozen cocktail meatballs, thawed and cut in half
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large pot of boiling water, cook macaroni until just tender, drain and place in a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat milk and cheese together over medium heat until cheese melts; stir in mustard and salt.
- Add meatballs and cheese mixture to macaroni, mix well. Place in a 2-quart casserole dish and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until heated through. Serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll impress everyone at the dinner table with this recipe for Grape Stompin' Chicken. The light cream sauce that goes over the chicken breasts is delicious, especially since it's accented with the flavors of fresh grapes and a splash of wine.