Ramen Taco Bowls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for a quick meal idea for just the two of you? Try our Ramen Taco Bowls! In under 5 minutes you can have a tasty dish that'll bring smiles to both of your faces.
What You'll Need
- 1 (1-ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (3-ounce) package ramen noodles (discard seasoning packet)
- 1 (9-ounce) package refrigerated cooked chicken breast, diced
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1 tablespoon sliced olives
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- sour cream for garnish
What to Do
- In a pot of boiling water, add half the taco seasoning and ramen noodles. Cook about 3 minutes or until noodles are soft, stirring occasionally; drain well. Evenly divide into two bowls.
- In a small bowl, toss chicken and remaining taco seasoning until evenly coated. Place the chicken on top of ramen noodles. Layer with the remaining ingredients and serve.
Love finding new ways to use your noodles (we're talkin' about your ramen noodles!)? Check out our collection of Unforgettable Ramen Noodle Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you want a lemony-herb fish dish, that's packed with flavor and easy to make, then you've got to try our All-American Fish-in-Foil. We used catfish, because it's firm enough to stay together and delicate enough to wrap it in foil. It's a perfectly seasoned, easy-as-can be dinner that you're going to love to share with family and friends.