Ramen Taco Bowls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for a quick meal idea for just the two of you? Try our Ramen Taco Bowls! In under 5 minutes you can have a tasty dish that'll bring smiles to both of your faces.
What You'll Need
- 1 (1-ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (3-ounce) package ramen noodles (discard seasoning packet)
- 1 (9-ounce) package refrigerated cooked chicken breast, diced
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1 tablespoon sliced olives
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- sour cream for garnish
What to Do
- In a pot of boiling water, add half the taco seasoning and ramen noodles. Cook about 3 minutes or until noodles are soft, stirring occasionally; drain well. Evenly divide into two bowls.
- In a small bowl, toss chicken and remaining taco seasoning until evenly coated. Place the chicken on top of ramen noodles. Layer with the remaining ingredients and serve.
Love finding new ways to use your noodles (we're talkin' about your ramen noodles!)? Check out our collection of Unforgettable Ramen Noodle Recipes!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This is the perfect potato casserole for any occasion. It's just as good with your weeknight dinner as it is served for a company-fancy meal. Our Anytime Potatoes are creamy, dreamy, and easy to throw-together. And the crispy topping makes them extra-special!