Skillet Ramen Noodles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you've never experimented with Asian-style Ramen noodles, you're in for a treat. Our budget-friendly and quick-cooking Skillet Ramen Noodles can be on the table in no time.
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 (3-ounce) packages chicken-flavored Ramen noodles
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
What to Do
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Break up noodles and add to skillet, cooking until browned, stirring constantly.
- Add noodle seasoning packets, water, and vegetables; cook until all water is absorbed and noodles are tender, stirring occasionally. Serve immediately.
To make this more of a meal, add some cooked, chunked chicken. Yum!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.