No-Bake Cereal Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cereal's not just for breakfast, and for this tasty snack, corn flakes are the crunchy star attraction! Best part of all? No oven time required to make our yummy No Bake Cereal Bars in a flash!
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-ounce) package marshmallows
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups corn flakes
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
What to Do
- Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray, then line with waxed paper, extending over sides. Spray waxed paper with cooking spray.
- In a large pot over medium-low heat, melt marshmallows and butter, stirring frequently. Let cool 5 minutes. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish and firmly pack down with a spatula (coated with cooking spray to prevent sticking). Cool until firm.
- Remove from baking dish, peel off waxed paper, and cut into squares.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.