Mediterranean Tortellini Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get out your soup spoons, 'cause everyone is going to want a taste of this flavorful Mediterranean Tortellini Soup! This cheesy, veggie-filled soup is made with the convenience of some of our favorite frozen ingredients, which means it cooks up in no time and is weeknight-perfect.
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped onion
- 2 (14-1/2-ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 7 cups chicken broth
- 1 (19-ounce) package frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 (14-ounce) package frozen Italian blend vegetables
- freshly shaved Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- In a soup pot over medium-high heat, heat oil until hot, but not smoking.
- Saute onions until tender, then add tomatoes, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper; cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until heated through.
- Stir in broth and bring to a boil. Add tortellini, spinach and vegetables and cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until tortellini are tender. Garnish each bowl with Parmesan cheese, serve immediately.
For more quick, easy, and tasty recipes using the convenience of frozen and refrigerated foods, click here.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Calories 423
- Calories from Fat 306
- Total Fat 34g 52 %
- Saturated Fat 5.7g 28 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.7g 13 %
- Cholesterol 16mg 5 %
- Sodium 823mg 34 %
- Total Carbohydrates 24g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.8g 11 %
- Sugars 3.2g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.