Quick Tortellini Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The convenience of refrigerated tortellini pasta is the key to this effortless main dish Quick Tortellini Bake. Simply toss veggies, spaghetti sauce and tortellini together, sprinkle with shredded cheese and bake it up for a hearty, fast meal.
What You'll Need
- 2 (9-ounce) packages chicken-filled tortellini, fresh or frozen and thawed
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 medium-sized onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (26-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except cheese; mix well.
- Pour tortellini mixture into a 9- x 13-inch baking dish; cover tightly with foil.
- Bake 25 minutes. Remove from oven, stir, cover, and bake 25 more minutes.
- Remove foil, sprinkle with cheese, and bake uncovered for 5 more minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Tortellini stuffed with beef or cheese will also work fine.
- A green salad is a great complement to this hearty meal.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 678
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25g 39 %
- Saturated Fat 11g 57 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 31g 63 %
- Cholesterol 98mg 33 %
- Sodium 1,816mg 76 %
- Total Carbohydrates 83g 28 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.0g 20 %
- Sugars 16g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.