The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Easy Pasta Recipes: 31 Best Pasta Recipes with Chicken, Beef and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
No need to dirty up a bunch of dishes for this lasagna, because it all cooks right in the skillet- even the lasagna noodles! Now that's what we call convenient!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning, divided
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 4 uncooked lasagna noodles, broken into large pieces
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes with onions, undrained
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 5 teaspoons store-bought pesto
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) mozzarella-Parmesan cheese blend
What to Do
- Combine beef and salt. Cook beef in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink. Stir in vinegar and 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning. Dollop ricotta cheese by rounded tablespoons over beef. Top with broken noodles, making 1 flat layer (noodles will overlap a little bit).
- Pour tomatoes and bell peppers over noodles, making sure that noodles are completely covered. Add water, and sprinkle with remaining 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning. Dollop pesto by 1/2 teaspoons over top. Bring mixture to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes or until noodles are fully cooked.
- Uncover and sprinkle with cheese blend. Cover and let stand 10 minutes or until cheese melts. Cut into wedges, and serve with a slotted spatula.
If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out our collection of 19 Easy Lasagna Recipes.
- Want even more "Quick & Easy" dinner recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Fuss-Free Meals: 35 Simple Skillet Recipes and One-Pot Recipes!
This recipe is from The Best of Mr. Food Cookbook Series Oxmoor House, Inc. If you would like more recipes like this, click here.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lemon-Caper Fish Fillets
Did you know fish is the ultimate fast food? We're not talking about the stuff you get at a drive thru. These sunny-tasting fish fillets cooks up in just 8 minutes! You read that right. Our Lemon-Capers Fish Fillets combine lemon juice and the tangy flavor of capers to add just the right amount of "wow" to this easy dinner recipe!