Straw and Hay
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Yup, it's a silly name - but when you see the finished dish you'll know where it got its name!
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 pint heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 6 ounces spinach fettuccine, cooked and drained
- 6 ounces egg fettuccine, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and sauté briefly. Add mushrooms and sauté 4 to 5 minutes. Add sour cream, heavy cream, salt, and pepper.
- Heat through then add cooked pasta and toss to coat evenly. Add Parmesan cheese and mix well. Serve immediately.
With the popularity of pasta today, you may be able to find a 12-ounce package of fettuccine florentine, a combination of spinach and egg fettuccine, in the supermarket pasta section. You can use that in place of 6 ounces of each of the other kinds.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Calories 1,023
- Calories from Fat 565
- Total Fat 63g 97 %
- Saturated Fat 33g 164 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 27g 55 %
- Cholesterol 247mg 82 %
- Sodium 1,150mg 48 %
- Total Carbohydrates 91g 30 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.6g 18 %
- Sugars 7.9g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Celebrate apple season with a homestyle Apple Coffee Cake that simply shouts comfort. Imagine taking this coffee cake warm out of the oven and serving it with a scoop of ice cream or enjoying it as a morning treat. No matter which way you choose to serve this coffee cake recipe, your whole gang will love it. Talk about the perfect autumn recipe!