The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Toasted Ravioli Dinner
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
If your daily dinner routine is getting...a bit too routine, then you're going to love this idea for a Toasted Ravioli Dinner. With each bite you get the crunch and cheesiness of the ravioli, the freshness of the salad, and the tang of the homemade dressing. What a tasty way to change things up!
What You'll Need
- 1 (20-ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli
- 3/4 cup Italian-flavored bread crumbs
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil for frying
- 1 (5-ounce) package fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
What to Do
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook ravioli to desired doneness; drain, pat dry, and cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine bread crumbs, garlic powder, and salt. In another bowl, mix together milk and egg.
- Dip ravioli, a few at a time, into milk egg mixture, then into bread crumb mixture, coating evenly.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil until hot. Fry ravioli in batches until golden on both sides; drain on paper towels.
- To make the dressing, in the same skillet over medium heat, heat oil until hot. Add walnuts and saute 3 to 4 minutes, or until toasted. Add vinegar, sugar, and lemon juice and cook until sugar is dissolved, stirring constantly.
- Place spinach and tomatoes in a large bowl; add walnut dressing and toss until evenly coated. Divide spinach mixture evenly on plates and top with toasted ravioli.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese for that added zip!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Easy Butter Chicken
If you like meals that are bursting with flavor, then you're going to love this Indian-inspired dish. Our Easy Butter Chicken is going to excite your taste buds. Every bite is full of creamy, comforting goodness. This is a great change-of-pace chicken dinner!