Toasted Ravioli Dinner
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If your daily dinner routine is getting...a bit too routine, then you're going to love this idea for a Toasted Ravioli Dinner. With each bite you get the crunch and cheesiness of the ravioli, the freshness of the salad, and the tang of the homemade dressing. What a tasty way to change things up!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (20-ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli
- 3/4 cup Italian-flavored bread crumbs
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil for frying
- 1 (5-ounce) package fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
What To Do:
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook ravioli to desired doneness; drain, pat dry, and cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine bread crumbs, garlic powder, and salt. In another bowl, mix together milk and egg.
- Dip ravioli, a few at a time, into milk egg mixture, then into bread crumb mixture, coating evenly.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil until hot. Fry ravioli in batches until golden on both sides; drain on paper towels.
- To make the dressing, in the same skillet over medium heat, heat oil until hot. Add walnuts and saute 3 to 4 minutes, or until toasted. Add vinegar, sugar, and lemon juice and cook until sugar is dissolved, stirring constantly.
- Place spinach and tomatoes in a large bowl; add walnut dressing and toss until evenly coated. Divide spinach mixture evenly on plates and top with toasted ravioli.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese for that added zip!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Two of your favorite flavors come together in this delicious cake recipe. Our Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake is topped with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and a creamy-smooth peanut butter frosting that's oh-so-delectable and simply irresistible!