Apple Pecan Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This creamy, nutty, and no-bake version of a favorite American pie is one you'll want to include in your holiday table spread. It's a great make ahead dessert and one that won't take you much work!
What You'll Need
- 1 (21-ounce) can apple pie filling
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (9-inch) prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1/2 cup half-and-half or light cream
- 1 (4-serving) package vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed (1 8-ounce container equals 3-1/2 cups)
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine apple pie filling, brown sugar, and cinnamon; stir in pecans. Spread half the mixture in pie crust; refrigerate remaining mixture.
- Place milk and half-and-half in a medium bowl; add pudding mix. Beat with a wire whisk until well blended, about 1 to 2 minutes. Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon pudding mixture over apple mixture in pie crust. Freeze for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Remove from freezer about 10 minutes before serving, and garnish with reserved apple mixture and additional whipped topping, if desired.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The great thing about beets is they're available all year long, and while they are quite versatile, pickling them is the most popular way to cook this colorful veggie. So grab a pot, boil some water, and start slicing, 'cause this Amish Pickled Beets recipe is one you won't want to miss!