Apple Pecan Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This creamy, nutty, and no-bake version of a favorite American pie is one you'll want to include in your holiday table spread. It's a great make ahead dessert and one that won't take you much work!
What You'll Need
- 1 (21-ounce) can apple pie filling
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (9-inch) prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1/2 cup half-and-half or light cream
- 1 (4-serving) package vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed (1 8-ounce container equals 3-1/2 cups)
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine apple pie filling, brown sugar, and cinnamon; stir in pecans. Spread half the mixture in pie crust; refrigerate remaining mixture.
- Place milk and half-and-half in a medium bowl; add pudding mix. Beat with a wire whisk until well blended, about 1 to 2 minutes. Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon pudding mixture over apple mixture in pie crust. Freeze for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Remove from freezer about 10 minutes before serving, and garnish with reserved apple mixture and additional whipped topping, if desired.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a light and fluffy quick bread that's perfect for the holiday season. Our Razzle-Dazzle Raspberry Bread is studded with lots of sweet red raspberries. This bread is pretty enough and tasty enough to give as a homemade gift, but easy enough to make anytime you're craving a "razzle-dazzling" treat.