Banana Cream Pie Surprise
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What's the surprise? A layer of melted chocolate chips at the bottom of this creamy banana pie. And to make it even more tempting, we topped it with whipped topping and chopped candy bars. Voila!--Banana Cream Pie Surprise!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (6-ounce) prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package banana cream instant pudding mix
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (1.4-ounce) chocolate-covered toffee candy bars, coarsely chopped
What to Do
In a small microwaveable bowl, microwave chocolate chips on HIGH 1 minute or until melted, stirring occasionally; set aside to cool slightly.
Spoon chocolate into pie crust. Arrange sliced bananas over chocolate.
In a medium bowl, combine vanilla and banana cream pudding mixes. Add milk and whisk 2 minutes, or until thickened.
Pour pudding mixture over bananas, spreading carefully with a spatula. Spread whipped topping over pudding mixture, and sprinkle with chopped candy bars.
Cover and chill 2 hours.
- Love bananas as much as we do? Then you're sure to love our recipe for Banana Bungalow!
- Want to see what other crazy antics Howard got into at the circus? Check out our Circus Page!
If you loved this simple banana recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Irresistible Banana Recipes: 36 Recipes with Bananas.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 409
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21g 33 %
- Saturated Fat 9.6g 48 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 4.6g 9 %
- Cholesterol 27mg 9 %
- Sodium 247mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 55g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 4 %
- Sugars 40g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The glaze in this flavor-packed pork dish is made with an ingredient you may have never tried before. This ingredient adds a slightly salty, Asian flair to dishes and is great for cooking with, as well as dipping into. You'll have to try our recipe for Skillet Glazed Pork to see for yourself!