We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Better leave room for dessert, 'cause our Cannoli Pie is a new take on the classic Italian cannoli. Mmm, mmm! We can't get enough of this!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (32-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 1/3 cup blanched chopped almonds
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate graham cracker pie crust
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, stir ricotta cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth and well combined. Stir in cherries, almonds, and chocolate chips.
- Spoon into pie crust, cover, and freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Remove pie from freezer and allow to sit for at least 10 to 15 minutes before cutting. Cover and store any leftovers in the freezer.
- To garnish, top each slice with a dollop of whipped topping and a maraschino cherry just before serving.
- If you're a fan of Italian desserts, then you've got to check out our collection of Easy Italian Dessert Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 543
- Calories from Fat 277
- Total Fat 31g 47 %
- Saturated Fat 14g 70 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 16g 32 %
- Cholesterol 58mg 19 %
- Sodium 283mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 53g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 38g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Instead of cooking ham or prime rib for Easter, why not try something new this year? Our Herb-Crusted Lamb with Mint Sauce may look and sound fancy, but it's really easy to do. It's basically a rack of lamb that's coated with herbs and spices before it's roasted to perfection. Just before serving, it's finished off with a mint-wine reduction. The end result is an Easter-worthy main dish that'll impress everyone at the table.