We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Better leave room for dessert, 'cause our Cannoli Pie is a new take on the classic Italian cannoli. Mmm, mmm! We can't get enough of this!
What You'll Need
- 1 (32-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 1/3 cup blanched chopped almonds
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate graham cracker pie crust
What to Do
- In a large bowl, stir ricotta cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth and well combined. Stir in cherries, almonds, and chocolate chips.
- Spoon into pie crust, cover, and freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Remove pie from freezer and allow to sit for at least 10 to 15 minutes before cutting. Cover and store any leftovers in the freezer.
- To garnish, top each slice with a dollop of whipped topping and a maraschino cherry just before serving.
- If you're a fan of Italian desserts, then you've got to check out our collection of Easy Italian Dessert Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 543
- Calories from Fat 277
- Total Fat 31g 47 %
- Saturated Fat 14g 70 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 16g 32 %
- Cholesterol 58mg 19 %
- Sodium 283mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 53g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 38g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When the heat of summer has us turning away from comfort foods, we like to turn to recipes like this Chilled Beefed-Up Summer Salad. And, since salad is only as good as the dressing that goes on it, you can bet we've paired this beefy summer salad with the perfect, homemade, creamy horseradish dressing to make this extra mm..mm..tasty!