Chocolate Pecan Fudgy Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Can’t decide if you want to make a pecan or chocolate pie for your festive get-together? Why not both? Our Chocolate Pecan Fudgy Pie is a 2-in-1 treat, everyone will get excited about! Sweet homemade chocolate fudge pie filling, mixed in with classically-delicious pecans. This easy pie recipe is a "doubly-good way" to top off your holiday feast.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 (1-ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1 1/4 cups sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup pecan halves
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate graham cracker pie crust
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine water and cornstarch; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate in sweetened condensed milk, stirring occasionally. When melted, add cornstarch mixture, eggs, butter, and salt; mix until smooth. Remove from heat and add pecan halves; mix well and pour into crust.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Allow to cool on a wire rack then cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
- Top each slice with a dollop of whipped cream and more pecans. We get excited just thinking about this, how about you?
- When it comes to pie, this Always-Good Chocolate Pie never fails!
- Looking for a different something creamy? Try our Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake!
- For something extra sweet and fudgy, make our Cherry Fudge Cake! There's even more fun in store with these Amazing White Cake Recipes.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
These chocolate pie recipes are our favorite!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 1,089
- Calories from Fat 869
- Total Fat 97g 149 %
- Saturated Fat 53g 267 %
- Trans Fat 2.8g 0 %
- Protein 11g 22 %
- Cholesterol 251mg 84 %
- Sodium 931mg 39 %
- Total Carbohydrates 54g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.1g 12 %
- Sugars 40g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know how good salads taste when you order them from a restaurant? Well, we recreated one of our favorites and came up with this recipe for Southwestern Salad Toss that we think is even better than the original! Full of yummy mix-ins and topped off with a light, fresh, and flavorful dressing, this salad will definitely impress everyone!