Banana Split Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
One bite of our Banana Split Cream Pie and you'll be taken back to your favorite ice cream shoppe. You can top your pie slices with all of your favorite sundae toppings! It'll be delicious fun for the whole family!
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving-size) package cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 large ripe banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 8 maraschino cherries
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan, combine pudding mix and half-and-half; cook over medium heat until thickened, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Spoon into medium bowl, cover surface with wax paper, and let cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, place banana slices on bottom of pie crust. Fold half the whipped topping into the cooled pudding. Spoon pudding mixture evenly over bananas then spoon remaining whipped topping over pudding mixture. Top with almonds and cherries.
- Cover and chill at least 4 hours, or until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 304
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 8.1g 41 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.6g 5 %
- Cholesterol 11mg 4 %
- Sodium 204mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 38g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 27g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more welcoming than a big pot of soup at the end of a long day, and with our recipe for Potato Corn Soup you can whip up a bowl of comfort anytime you want. It takes just about 30 minutes to get this soup on your dinner table, which makes it weeknight-friendly, too!