Banana Split Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
One bite of our Banana Split Cream Pie and you'll be taken back to your favorite ice cream shoppe. You can top your pie slices with all of your favorite sundae toppings! It'll be delicious fun for the whole family!
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving-size) package cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 large ripe banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 8 maraschino cherries
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan, combine pudding mix and half-and-half; cook over medium heat until thickened, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Spoon into medium bowl, cover surface with wax paper, and let cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, place banana slices on bottom of pie crust. Fold half the whipped topping into the cooled pudding. Spoon pudding mixture evenly over bananas then spoon remaining whipped topping over pudding mixture. Top with almonds and cherries.
- Cover and chill at least 4 hours, or until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 304
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 8.1g 41 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.6g 5 %
- Cholesterol 11mg 4 %
- Sodium 204mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 38g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 27g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These from-scratch pumpkin pancakes are the perfect way to start off your weekend! Our recipe uses pumpkin pie filling to bring the comforting feeling of fall right to your kitchen. Make sure to top them with a bit of butter and a lot of syrup for a pumpkin taste straight from heaven! Whether you're making it for the grown-ups, the kids, or both, everyone will love our cozy Pumpkin Patch Pancakes.