Cinnamon Bun Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Holy cow, these cinnamon buns are amazing! The combination of the flaky dough and the gooey topping makes this Cinnamon Bun Pie a recipe you'll want to keep near the top of your recipe collection.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (16.3-ounce) package refrigerated biscuits (8 biscuits)
What to Do
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat bottom of a deep-dish pie plate with 2 tablespoons melted butter; set aside. Place remaining melted butter in a small bowl.
In another small bowl, combine pecans, sugar, and cinnamon; mix well. Sprinkle one-quarter of the pecan mixture over bottom of pie plate.
Separate each biscuit into 3 layers. Dip biscuit pieces one at a time in melted butter, making sure to coat each thoroughly. Layer 8 biscuit pieces in bottom of pie plate, completely covering pecan mixture. Repeat pecan mixture and biscuit layers 2 more times. Top with remaining pecan mixture and drizzle with any leftover melted butter.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until biscuits are golden and cooked through. Allow to cool 5 minutes, then invert onto a serving platter and slice into wedges. Serve warm.
- Keep biscuits refrigerated until ready to pull apart.
- To enjoy every last bit of pecan flavor, make sure to remove all pecans from bottom of pie plate after inverting and place over top of pie before slicing.
- The smell of anything with cinnamon baking in the oven is heavenly! We also suggest you try our Cinnamon Pecan Muffins, since they're ready in a jiffy and delicious, too!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 483
- Calories from Fat 315
- Total Fat 35g 54 %
- Saturated Fat 14g 69 %
- Trans Fat 0.7g 0 %
- Protein 5.3g 11 %
- Cholesterol 46mg 15 %
- Sodium 729mg 30 %
- Total Carbohydrates 40g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.2g 9 %
- Sugars 17g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
How many times have you wondered what to do with all the zucchini you have on hand? Well, here's a chocolate-y answer to that question! Yes, chocolate. Don't laugh until you've got some of this heavenly Chocolate Zucchini Bread in your mouth.
- Amish Bakery Custard Pie
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie
- Two-Minute Hawaiian Pie
- Guilt-Free Banana Pudding Pie
- Sinful Peanut Butter Cream Pie
- Homemade Chocolate Cream Pie
- Automat-Style Coconut Cream Pie
- Upside Down Apple Pie
- Easy Pie Recipes: 76 Best Pie Recipes, Plus 5 Homemade Pie Crusts
- Easy Strawberry Pie