No Roll Pie Crust
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 (9-inch) pie crust
- 10 Min
No rolling pin is required for our easy-as-pie No-Roll Pie Crust. Imagine making your own homemade pie crust without any special baking skills.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons cold milk
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. In a 9-inch pie plate, combine flour, sugar, and salt.
- In a 1-cup measuring cup, whisk together oil and milk and pour over flour mixture.
- Using a fork, mix until dough forms. Press dough evenly over bottom and up sides of pie plate; flute edges.
- To use as a baked shell: prick the dough all over with a fork and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until set, then cool and fill as desired.
To use as an unbaked shell: fill with the desired pie filling and bake according to the pie filling directions.
- You can even use this pie crust for beef pot pies or with any other savory filling – just eliminate the sugar.
- Wanna put this to good use right away? Try our recipe for creamy Pink Lemonade Pie!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.