Southern-Style Peach Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You can't let those beautiful ripe peaches just sit on the counter when this recipe is so easy! Our Southern-Style Peach Pie is a favorite down south and a delicious way to use your fresh peaches. Sit back and let the taste of summer last a little while!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 large ripe peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (14.1-ounce) package refrigerated rolled pie crust
- 1 egg
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a small bowl, mix 1/2 cup sugar and the cinnamon; reserve 1 tablespoon mixture for garnish.
- In a large bowl, combine peaches, flour, butter, vanilla, and cinnamon-sugar mixture; mix well. Unroll one pie crust and place in a 9-inch pie plate, pressing crust firmly into plate. Spoon peach mixture into crust.
- Unroll remaining pie crust and place over peach mixture. Pinch edges together to seal, then flute. Cut 4 (1-inch) slits in the top, brush with egg, and sprinkle with reserved cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Place pie plate on a rimmed baking sheet and bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden and bubbly. Let cool slightly before serving.
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Need an easy pie recipe for a a special occasion? Look no further!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 350
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 17g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 7.4g 37 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 2.1g 4 %
- Cholesterol 42mg 14 %
- Sodium 311mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 51g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.7g 7 %
- Sugars 21g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!