Fruit Medley Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 6 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
When there is plenty of fresh fruit around, we love to bake up our Fruit Medley Cream Pie. It's almost like a fruit salad that sits atop a creamy custard filling. You'll have a hard time resisting a pie this colorful and fresh! With a delicious graham cracker pie crust, and a light 'n' creamy filling, it's almost too beautiful to eat! But trust us, you'll want to, and so will everyone else.
What You'll Need
- 1 3/4 cups plus 1 tablespoon graham cracker crumbs, divided
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 2 (4-serving-size) packages instant banana cream pudding and pie filling
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 pint fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced in half
- 1/2 pint fresh blueberries
- 1/2 pint fresh raspberries
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 orange, peeled and cut into 1/4 inch-thick slices then cut in half
- 1 kiwi, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine 1-3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter; mix well. Press into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate, forming a crust. Bake 8 minutes; let cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk until well combined and thickened. Pour into pie shell. Top with whipped topping, mounding it in center and tapering down to crust.
- Arrange berries and banana, orange, and kiwi slices over top of pie. (See photo.) Sprinkle top with remaining crumbs. Cover loosely and chill at least 6 hours before serving.
If you prefer pie to cake, then we've got something you don't want to miss! Check out our collection of the Best Pie Recipes, Plus Homemade Pie Crusts!